The mission of Karimnagar Police is to uphold the rule of law, maintain effective law & order, prevent and detect crimes, prevent economic offences, prevent communal violence, prevent cyber crimes, preserve peace and provide a safe environment by maintaining good relationship and working in partnership with the people of all communities.
Core Values in pursuance of our mission, we shall:
• Discharge duties with a sense of propriety, impartiality, fearlessness and exemplary integrity. Protect the life and property of all citizens giving special care to issues related to the under the privileged sections of the society, environment and cultural heritage of the people.
• Efficiently assist rescue and relief work/operations during disaster, regulate traffic and maintain order on roads as well as facilitate a safe and happy journey for all the citizens.
• Strive hard to win the trust, confidence and co-operation of all communities by virtue of being a disciplined force, responsible and transparent police that is polite, courteous and people friendly .
• Must be professional, relentless and being alert and as a modern police must respect human rights and sentiments of people of all communities.
• Police is a force for the nation, ensuring the safety, security, survival and success of citizens of Karimnagar and helping them to build it into their best home. Police force is a agency that inspires one and all.
• Police force is a harmonies family. Each of us serves and leads, contributing to the objectives of the team. Our workplace is enjoyable and our people are the most valued assets.
• Police is an organization that sustains the life for the nation. The police want to be united with the community to assure the highest level of safety and security for Karimnagar. The police want to work with and in the community to be filled with care.
• Police will be guardians, friends and Protectors of the community, serving them with the best of their ability and to the highest of their standards. Police want those inclined to crime and disorder to fear them, as much as the public trusts them.
• Police want to be an organization where people are developed to their fullest potential and where the best ideas come from all levels of the organization.